Jul 1, 2008

Kopsavilkums/ Summary


mēneša JAUNATKLĀJUMS latviešos -Ilze no Nepālas un Kārlis Brālis, kurš ir 1/2 latvietis un 1/2 zviedrs.
mēneša NOSTAĻĢIJA - Flights of Conchords. Kopā ar citiem un citur tas nav tas pats, bet sentimentu ienes lielā apmērā.
mēneša NAIVUMS - "Lord of the rings" vasaras projekts. Ak, jel, Mad, par ko gan tu domāji, stiepjot tās 3 grāmatas cauri pus Eiropai.
mēneša KRĀSA - Dānijas zaļais.
mēneša ALBUMS - Sigur Ros "Meš suš í eyrum viš spilum endalaust"
mēneša CITĀTS - "Out beyond all the rightdoings and wrongdoings there is a field. I'll meet you there"
mēneša PIRKUMS - protams, ka mans koši sarkanais rokas pukstenis. satreicoši noderīga padarīšana.
mēneša KOMFORTS - pidžammu diena! Vakar nostaigāju visu dienu savā pidžammā un - ah, tas bija tik ērti!
mēneša ATKLĀSME - es esmu tik pateicīga par to, ka es varu būt es.

******
The DISCOVERY in Latvians of the month: Ilze from Nepal and Kārlis The Brother (who is 1/2latvian and 1/2 swedish)
The NOSTALGIA of the month - Flights of the Conchords. It is totally not the same with other people and in other place, but it still brings a great deal of sentiment.
The NAIVETY of the month - my "Lord of the Rings" project for this summer. Oh, Mad, what were you thinking when bringing those 3 books all across the Europe.
The COLOR of the month - Danish green.
The ALBUM of the month - Sigur Ros "Meš suš í eyrum viš spilum endalaust"
The QUOTE of the month - "Out beyond all the rightdoings and wrongdoings there is a field. I'll meet you there"
The BUY of the month - my new watch of course:) it is such a useful thing.
The COMFORT of the month - pajamas day. yesterday I was walking around in my pajamas the whole day long, and it was one of the most comfy things I had done lately.
The REVELATION of the month - I am so grateful that I get to be me.