Oct 26, 2007

wrapped in the norwegian Bible (literaly)

if someone was to tell me that I would spend a night (which is aproximetly 9 hours) in six-square-meter room together with 5 other people and that I wouldn`t feel bored, not even once, I would look at the person with a look that said something like "which planet are you from".

but there I was. together with 5 amazing people the whole night - praying, laughing, praying, talking, praying, trying-not-to-fall-asleep. one square meter per person, with all of God's grace and love for each one of us.
and it was one of the most magic nights in my life. one of those I will tell my grandchildren about.


ja kaads man buutu teicis ka es pavadiishu visu nakti (apmeeram 9 stundas) seshu kvadraatmetru lielaa telpaa kopaa ar pieciem citiem cilveekiem un ne reizi nejutiishos garlaikota, es paskatiitos uz sho personu ar "tu-esi-no-citas-planeetas" skatienu.

un tomeer - tur nu es biju. kopaa ar pieciem briinishkjigajiem, visu nakti - luudzot, smejoties, luudzot, runaajot, luudzot, censhoties neaizmigt. viens kvadraatmetrs katram, un visa Dieva miilestiiba un zeelastiiba ikvienam no mums.
taa bija viena no mistiski magjiskaakajaam naktiim manaa dziivee. viena no taadaam, par kuru staastiishu saviem mazbeerniem.